Posts Tagged To-Do
I finished cleaning. Broth’s simmering on the stove. A Sunday afternoon breeze is coming through the window. Baseball game on the radio. The Jays are leading the Twins 7-3 in the 7th inning. And I’m waiting for that magical time when I go pickup BabyGirl. She’s been on vacation with her Dad for a week. I’ve missed her. I’m looking forward to our reunion. But I still have a few hours and I better take care of business cause I’ve been remiss.
After a month of daily postings, you’d think I’d have developed a longing for blogging but no. Social media does not evoke much emotion in me, except for Facebook, which if you’ve followed this blog since the beginning, you know I despise. I’ve given up trying to scrub the blood stains from the wall. I’ll have to repaint some time.
So I’m taking stock of what I need to get done to take care of my business:
- Finish 2nd draft of Stay by July 27.
- Find an editor and turn manuscript over by July 28.
- Find a cover for Stay (8-3 Jays)
- Blog at least twice a week forever.
- Book Writers Digest Conference West before July 19 to take advantage of early bird pricing.
- Finish planning my third novel.
- Practice guitar daily (research for my third novel; I’m taking lessons). (9-3 Jays)
- Finish planning Western Canada vacay.
(11-3 Jays, still in the 7th inning) I had to stop writing this post to start the next one on online dating. Guess we both know what I’ll be talking about on Tuesday. I don’t know about you, but I’m relieved. Make sure you come back for my kernels of wisdom(?).
What’s on your to-do list? Where are you vacationing this summer? Does all the energy from the sun recharge your batteries?