10 Random Facts About Me
- I shaved my head when I was 26 years old because I wanted to. Over a decade later, I’m thinking of doing it again.
- I pray twice a day, every day.
- I check my horoscope daily.
- I was married for 2 years and 10 months, separated for 1 year and 10 months, and have been divorced for 8 months.
- I never wanted the big white wedding. I’m glad I did it but I’d never do it again and I don’t recommend it.
- I live in a condo in Mississauga, Ontario with my 3-year-old daughter and my sixty-something year old mother (I’m not allowed to tell anyone her age).
- I can’t ride a bike.
- I budget a year ahead.
- The soundtrack to my teen years is Guns ‘N’ Roses’ Appetite for Destruction.
- For my summer to feel complete, I have to enjoy a night on a patio drinking sangria or margaritas, attend an outdoor concert or music festival and go camping.
Would you like to get tagged? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be glad to do it. All you have to do is tag someone else to keep the game going.
What’s a random fact about you? Leave a comment. I love to hear from you.