I figured it out! I read the instructions. I followed the instructions. No luck. I tried again. Success! Finally, my website, www.patriciacaviglia.com, is starting to look the way I want it to. I spent four hours on it last night and got every link, I tried to set up, to work. There was some trial and error. There was also some muttering and swearing. In the end, I finally accomplished my goal. And THAT is a great feeling!
Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. -Wilferd Peterson
- Brazilian Rights Activist Marielle Franco Assassinated fb.me/9Pzvn9532 5 days ago
- RT @deangloster: If at first you don't succeed, revise. And be glad you're writing, not skydiving. #writerslife https://t.co/ROlvXlMF2e 1 week ago
- fb.me/5WnGQ2AIT 1 week ago
- This year, the #Oscars stages are mind blowing! twitter.com/Variety/status… 2 weeks ago
- With Valentine’s Day approaching, I can’t help but wonder if I should have my next novel revolve around finding... fb.me/L4ODHx1U 1 month ago